Mastodon Setup (hopefully final update)

Today I finally found out how to generate log files.  They are “less than ideal” but they are good enough that I figured out what the main problem was and it was a typing mistake.  I had (and I’m not sure how this happened):

spotlight

When what it should have been was:

stoplight

This was setup as a security feature, and I think at one point I made changes to that section of code thinking that the recommended security that was there, could end up getting things fixed.

From what I can tell, things are working “as expected”.  Well, mostly, some things aren’t working quite how I would like, but I think it is all well enough.

So, if you want, you can go over and join the Mastodon instance.

 

This entry was posted in Business News, FLOSS, Linux, Product News, Site News, Web Development and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.